Looking for a unique RV Caravan Tour of Baja Mexico where you are not just another number? Baja Amigos specializes in small groups of RVers which means your experience is more personal, more intimate and more enjoyable! Where WagonMasters are also Tour Guides and always with you! We simply believe RVing with a smaller group of guests, provides a much better tour experience than traveling with a group of 30 or 40 people.
- Only RV Caravan Tour specializing small groups, often only 7 or 8 RVs!
- Only RV Caravan Tour providing numerous and unique On-Tour Excursions!
- Only RV Caravan Tour including Baja Good Life Membership!
- Only RV Caravan Tour featuring our comprehensive Mexico & Baja Tour Book!
- Only RV Caravan Tour including Mike & Terri Church’s Camping Mexico’s Baja!
- Only RV Caravan Tour offering a $50 USD Membership Discount for Canadian Snowbird Association, CAA or AAA, Recreational Vehicle Owners Association of BC, Explorer RV Club, Good Sam RV Club, Passport America Camping Club, Family Motor Coach Association & NATCOA members!
Check out Our Tour Information and Check & Compare pages for all 22 features we include on every tour! We are a family run business who believe the tour should be about you and we promise to exceed your expectations! Come join Baja Amigos on Baja California Mexico. All Tours begin at Potrero, California just a few minutes north of the Mexican Border and Tecate.
PEMEX FUEL PRICE October 1, 2015 PESO EXCHANGE
$1.05 CDN/Litre – $3.06 USD/Gallon: Reg CDN $1=12.55 Pesos
$1.10 CDN/Litre – $3.19 USD/Gallon: Diesel US $1=16.59 Pesos