Looking for a unique RV Caravan Tour of Baja Mexico where you are not just another number? Baja Amigos specializes in small groups of RVers which means your experience is more personal, more intimate and more enjoyable! Where WagonMasters are also Tour Guides and always with you! We simply believe RVing with a smaller group of guests, provides a much better tour experience than traveling with a group of 30 or 40 people.
Check out Dave & Dar’s Big Adventure Blog currently on Tour: http://davendarsbigadventure.blogspot.mx/
- Only RV Caravan Tour specializing small groups, usually only 6 RVs!
- Only RV Caravan Tour including 1000 km/600 m On-Tour Excursions!
- Only RV Caravan Tour including Discover Baja Travel Club Membership!
- Only RV Caravan Tour featuring a comprehensive Mexico & Baja Tour Book!
- Only RV Caravan Tour including Mike & Terri Church’s Camping Mexico’s Baja!
- Only RV Caravan Tour offering a $100 Membership Discount for Canadian Snowbird Association, CAA or AAA, Recreational Vehicle Owners Association of BC, Explorer RV Club, Good Sam RV Club, Passport America Camping Club, Family Motor Coach Association & NATCOA members!
Check out Our Tour Information and Check & Compare pages for all 22 features we include on every tour! We are a family run business who believe the tour should be about you and we promise to exceed your expectations! Come join Baja Amigos on Baja California Mexico. All Tours begin at Potrero, California just a few minutes north of the Mexican Border and Tecate.
PEMEX FUEL PRICE November 1, 2014 PESO EXCHANGE
$1.11 CDN/Litre - $3.75 US/Gallon: Reg CDN $1=12.00 Pesos
$1.20 CDN/Litre - $3.89 US/Gallon: Diesel US $1=13.01 Pesos