May 14, 2012 – Our good friends Rob & Terry Little are selling Casa Little, their labour of love in the beautiful Bahia De Los Angeles. They have recently purchased another home in Mulege and sadly must now say goodbye to this Baja beauty. They currently lease from Antonio & Bety Resendiz who operate Campo Archelon, also long time friends of ours. Their neighbour, a fellow Canadian, Al Perrett, is a great guy who owns a motorcycle shop in Kamloops.
Located along the east side of the Baja California Peninsula, in the state of Baja California, Francisco de Ulloa was the first European to discover Bahía de los Ángeles in 1539 which was the last expedition financed by Hernán Cortés. The village has many islands off the coast and is famous for its fabulous fishing. The most popular fish here is yellowtail, a type of sport fish that lives off the shore of California and Mexico. These fish can grow up to 5 feet long and can weigh up to 100 pounds. The bay is also famous for its whale sharks. A “must see” is the local Museo De Naturaleza Y Cultura museum, this is run by local volunteers and provides an excellent over view of the history of the town and region. Another popular attraction is Misión San Francisco Borja de Adác (aka San Borja Mission) which was established in 1759 by the Jesuit padre Wenceslaus Linck at the Cochimí settlement of Adac, west of Bahía de los Ángeles.
- Lot 2500 sq meters
- House 800 sq ft, includes kitchen, dining room, living room, bedroom and bathroom
- Includes 8′ X 8′ storage room with a complete and fully operational solar system that powers house
- 2 water storage pilas, 5000 litres and 1100 litres on roof, two options, gravity fed into house or powered by pressure by an inline pump
- Well constructed, 16 inch walls including granite feature wall
- Fully walled attractive patio with decorative wrought iron gates including privacy railing
- Furnished with the basics including sheets and dishes
- Garden attractively landscaped with indigenous cactus
- Ocean view, 2 minute stroll from beach
- Asking $59,900 and will consider any reasonable offer
- Lease paid until 2015
- Land may also be purchased from Antonio & Bety Resendiz
- Contact Rob & Terry – firstname.lastname@example.org